The grand finale of “Dancing with the Stars” Season 32 is upon us, and it’s time for fans to cast their votes to secure victory for their beloved celebrity. Below is a detailed guide on how to vote for your preferred star in this season.
When to Cast Your Vote?
The voting window for each week opens when the live broadcast of that week’s “Dancing With the Stars” episode begins at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on ABC. Please note that voting during the live broadcast is available only in the Eastern and Central time zones due to the show’s return to network TV.
How to Cast Your Vote?
There are two methods for casting your vote: online and via SMS/text.
Fans can participate in online voting every week at dwtsvote.abc.com. To vote online, you must be at least 18 years old and located in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada.
To vote online:
- Create or log into your Disney+, ABC, or free Disney account at DWTSVote.ABC.com.
- Upon logging in, you will receive a confirmation email containing a verification code.
- Enter the verification code on the voting page to confirm your email address.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cast your votes during the voting window.
To vote via text, you need to have a U.S. wireless carrier and be situated in the U.S. or Puerto Rico. Simply text the celebrity’s name to the DWTS SMS keyboard to submit your vote. SMS voting is not available to viewers in Canada.
Here are the SMS keywords for voting:
- Text ALYSON to 21523 to vote for Alyson Hannigan
- Text ARIANA to 21523 to vote for Ariana Madix
- Text CHARITY to 21523 to vote for Charity Lawson
- Text HARRY to 21523 to vote for Harry Jowsey
- Text JASON to 21523 to vote for Jason Mraz
- Text XOCHITL to 21523 to vote for Xochitl Gomez
You are permitted to cast up to 10 votes per voting method (online or SMS) during each week’s episode. If you opt for ABC.com, you can modify your vote distribution at any time within the voting window, provided you click the “Save Votes” button afterward.
Live voting concludes during the final commercial break after all couples have performed. Subsequent broadcasts and streaming options will not have live voting available.
Remember, every vote matters! Your vote could be the deciding factor in helping your favorite celebrity secure the coveted Mirrorball Trophy. So, be sure to cast your vote and show support for your preferred star!